Re: Well, crap!

To: <eddie@ratdat.com>, "Roadster List"
Subject: Re: Well, crap!
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:09:18 -0700
Eddie,

30 miles and hour only? It sure looks like she caught some air (as in going
down a ravine) before impacting the tree.  It looks like an awful lot of
damage for a 30 mph collision.

I am glad she made it.  The car looks like might be a total loss.  It looks
like it would take a lot of work to get it back to normal.

Edgar