Re: Turn signal switch wiring question

To: "Gary Boone" <gaboone70@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn signal switch wiring question
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 23:10:56 -0600
Gary,
      The black with red tube goes to a black with red striped wire.   The
solid black goes to a solid green wire.   I got this off my '70 2000, which
is slightly older than yours I think?    I worked on my clutch petal
tonight... thing was badly worn and holes elongated, so welded them up and
redrilled them, so while I was doing that, figured it couldn't hurt to check
those wires for ya!

Good luck on that dash work!
Eric
www.wycroc.org