Re: Concealed Weapons

To: "z m" <porrada76@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concealed Weapons
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:24:44 -0500
You're right...  politics on a car list are probably not a good idea.
This is an extremely touchy issue that certainly won't be solved on this
List.   Since you have 3 confirmed cases of people getting drunk and
shooting someone, now I'd like to know how many people got drunk and ran
over someone with a car??   Probably just a few more idiots driving than
being gun owners?    Now, how many Datsun owners got drunk and ran over
people?     Honestly, as a gun owner, I feel that it's safer among
"gun-toting crazies" than out of the streets of ANYWHERE in the world.
Stats back that up too.

With that in mind, it's time to go out on those insane roads again!   Enjoy
your ride!

Eric