Re: stock wheels, which tires?

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, rekeen@mtu.edu, ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: stock wheels, which tires?
From: MVaughn120@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:10:11 EDT
I agree with Mike.  I have the Sumitomo tires on my Spitfire.   Purchased
about a year ago on Tires.com.  Very nice.  Have not needed  to replace the
tires
on the Datsun yet.  I was told to replace the tires on  my toys about every 5
years regardless of tread.  The tires harden with age  and don't hold the
road like they should.  Very dangerous on wet  roads.

Shelly
Wilmington, DE
72 Triumph Spitfire

In a message dated 10/27/2005 6:21:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,