Fw: stock wheels, which tires?

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: stock wheels, which tires?
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:13:02 -0700
 Linda,
 The 175/70/14 tires are a good fit and a popular stock size for many cars,
 so are available almost everywhere at quite reasonable prices. I ran them
on
 my car for the first, aahhh, 18 or 19 yrs I owned the car (yes, one set - I
 know better now).
 I was told way back then that the 175/75/14 (?) was closer to the stock
tire
 size, but I went with the "sportier" 70 series tires!! How things change!

 Daryl
 '66 Cobbler awaiting it's debut.