Re: Water tower removal soak option

To: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Water tower removal soak option
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:23:45 -0700
Most all readily available ss  or cres bolts are 303 free machining to
make them cost effective to make. The free machining is obtained by the
addition of a small percentage of lead which has little effect on any
other properties except yield and shear which end up being slightly
lower than mild steel if I remember right.

Ron