Re: Water tower removal soak option

To: LJordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: Water tower removal soak option
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:44:20 -0500
On my 67.5 I used bolts instead of studs. I have had no problems over
the last 15 years removing the tower. I haven't used any anti-seize,
grease, or anything else to keep the bolts from sticking, except on the
threads where the bolts go into the head. Being able to turn the bolts
has easily broken any corrosion that may exist.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --