Re: OT - Car Transport

To: jrusso07@rochester.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: OT - Car Transport
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 7:07:37 -0700
I had looked into renting a truck big enough to put the Datsun inside and drive
it out here my self. Uhaul (it is against their rules to put a car inside one
of their trucks, but what they didn't know wouldn't have hurt them ) has a
truck that would have handled the car no problem. It would have cost something
like $1500 one way, plus gas. So, like you said, with the cost of gas right
now, it was a wash as far as paying Intercity $1750 or hauling the car myself.

Tim
SPL311-27935
(Dad's, now mine) '70 1600 (a restoration project)
'70 2000
SRL311-13825