Re: OT - Car Transport

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Car Transport
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:52:13 -0700
I used WolfPacke in Nov 2004. Cost me $485 to ship my roadster from San
Jose, CA to Seattle, WA. Car was uncovered, which may or may not be the
reason the softtop was ripped at the forward post (grrrrrrr). Other than
that, no problems.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA