re: what's great about Solvang and Shasta show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re: what's great about Solvang and Shasta show
From: "mohammed munaf" <momunaf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 17:39:25 -0700
hi guys..sounds like i am crying in my own funeral..what award..trophy's are
for collecting dust and not worth crying for..i spend all that money and
never had intention to take my car to a show...its not about winning huh i
wonder why people bring cars on trailer..ask others you vote for me and i
will vote for you..take a candy and vote for me ..i drive my car all the
time even when i go shopping and leave it in a big parking lot hoping the
car is not stolen..all that risk coz i love to drive this car and some just
keep it for show..so i am the bad one to say something i am sure people have
said how did that happen..that's my opinion and i know this show will go
on..i am not selling my car because i didn't win..i made my mind last year
but a friend of mine convince me to keep it and do a sr20 swap..replica
cobra is only a thought..i just want to sink my teeth into something
different..i will wash my mouth with soup and water if i have said something
wrong.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.