RE: Here we go....

To: "'Bill Oakes'" <boakes@gmail.com>, "'Autox \(E-mail\)'"
Subject: RE: Here we go....
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 13:07:34 -0700
Bill,

Parts manuals and technical info are available on the 311s.org website:

<http://www.311s.org>

There's also Scott Sheeler's "The Datsun Roadster Book":

<http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/>

Search through the forums and you'll find a number of pics on stuff, or just
ask there or here. I'm sure there's one or two roadsters apart that someone
might be able to provide a pic of what you want.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 SPL311