RE: Here we go....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Here we go....
From: Dave Cooke <cookefam314@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,
       My roadster is only 26.9 miles away, if you need to come buy & look an
anything, no problem... It will give me an excuse to pull it out of my
garage...the sun hasn't shone on it in 13 years...but I actually pulled the car
cover off today & sat in the drivers seat for over half an hour...you know,
just to get motivated to get this thing running again.

  Dave Cooke
  69 SPL311
  Lake In The Hills, IL