RE: Here we go....

To: "'Bill Oakes'" <boakes@gmail.com>, "'Autox \(E-mail\)'"
Subject: RE: Here we go....
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 10:15:47 +0930
"I'm hoping there are some other pix out there, or documents, or I need to
make a road trip and start shooting lots of pictures of nearby roadsters."

Hi Bill,
what year/model?
I have the Factory Parts Catalog for an SP310 and coupled with the Factory
Service Manual, it is pretty much all there.
Car Fiche dot com has the SP311 Parts Manual on line, HYPERLINK
http://carfiche.com/fiche009/311/ http://carfiche.com/fiche009/311/.
If you have a 311, then my '65 310 is near as dammit, just has the steering
wheel on the correct side:)
Pics. and info. available for the asking.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 Datsun Sports
1971 P510 Datsun 1600