Re: Here we go....

To: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>, "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: Here we go....
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 18:28:05 -0700
Hi Bill.

I don't have any pictures, yet, but my Dad's car is as close to stock as he
could leave it and you can come take a look or pictures if you need or want
to...ANY TIME.

If you do want to come up, give a few days notice and I will get my SRL out of
storage and you can see both engine examples.

PEACE :-)

Tim...now with a new Gary Boone dizzy just screaming to be installed and a very
busy work schedule pending,.......... dammit!!
Belleville, WI.
                     Still clueless but always learning