Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid

To: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>, davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:16:17 -0700
No, he didn't refund my money. He claims he sent it-as I stated. But he didn't
produce the insurance paper work for me that he said he had.

I didn't leave negative feedback because, as mentioned by another lister--Dave
I believe--I would have received retaliatory negative feedback.

I have family in Northern CA, very close friends in San Francisco, and get home
quite often. I will pay him a visit eventually, with the Sherrif in tow, and
get my money back. NO worries.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:

Tim:

I note the seller has 100% positive feedback with numerous 'glowing'
comments.  Why is your negative experience not reflected?  I presume he
refunded your money order payment, but why was it necessary for him to
re-list it rather than ship it to you.  Curious...

Dave