Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid
From: "Kerry and Kae Zariwny" <zariwny100@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:08:57 -0700
Hi All
This is why I only bid on items that I can pay by paypal or credit card.
Paying by Western Family Union or money order is the same as sending cash,
you have no recourse if the transaction goes sour. There have been several
times that Paypal has refunded my money because a seller has not performed
as required. As a seller, I only accept Paypal so I always have proof that
the buyer paid (or did not pay). Sure Paypal has fees but it is less than
the amount I would be spending on aspirin to cover any headaches something
like this causes
 :-)

Kerry Z
1968 1600