Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid

To: konadave1@hawaii.rr.com, tputland@charter.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:40:17 -0400
Let's face it.... The whole "Feedback" system is pretty lame at best. Sure, you
can plunk the guy with negative feedback and then sit back and wait for?his
retaliatory response? Then cross your fingers and hope that anybody who reads
it in the future is capable of seperating fact from fiction. Don't know for a
fact that this guy is a scammer but the one's who are scammers know how to play
the system and use the threat of retaliatory feeback to keep the ethical users
from reporting the truth. Until ebay comes up with a better?plan (which will
only happen?once the current plan starts affecting their bottom line) the best
thing we can do is?to use avenues such as this?forum?to keep each other
informed?regarding?who the latest scammers are.?

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach Ca
?