Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ebay seller to avoid
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:13:04 -0400
I sent him an email..2 queries: paypal, will he insure pkg. if I pay extra
shipping. No to both. Long explanation. Those are my terms for any purchase or
I pass.
  I don't want to start an argument. Tim, I know you came up on the short end
of the deal, but all the people who left positive feed back bought Datsun
roadster parts and some of the names look like list members. I am not saying
you are right or wrong or this guy is good or bad, I have never done business
with him. I think your fight is with the Post Office. I spent 11 weeks
tracking down a package that my neighbor had signed for and forgot to give me.
Anybody can sign your name and the Post Office considers that a done deal. Get
the priority mail numbers and track it yourself, it was signed for. Righteous
anger, properly directed can be a lot of fun.
  Gloria Klingman
  Sidney, NY '68 2000 a.k.a. Spike