Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

To: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 08:21:45 -0700
Whether its called defensive driving or staying "the f&*(K out of
their way," it boils down to driving like you are invisible to the
vehicles around you.

And also, not flipping-off the 4WD truck when it changes lanes like
you weren't there, doesn't swerve back, and runs you off the road.

A friend driving a '69 MGB had that happen last week.  The guys in the
truck that had changed lanes into him and forced him into the center
divider responded to his one-finger salute by tossing cans of coke at
him that bounced off his windshield and narrowly missed clobbering
him.  At 70 MPH on a busy freeway it could have been fatal.

Steve
'69 2000
San Diego