Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?

To: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Rollbar and Ragtop: Can I have it all?
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:30:03 -0700
Soon after a friend of mine bought a huge 4WD truck, he was telling me
people were honking their horns at him as he changed lanes, and he
would swerve back in the nick of time to avoid clobbering the other
car. I told him he needs to be aware of what's in the next lane. He
told me it's not his fault he can't see little cars below his right
door window! OMG! He expected others to get out of his way when he
changed lanes.

I told him he's going to die of road rage someday unless he learned
how to be aware of what's around him, or if he would get rid of the
truck. When I drive, I also try to have an escape route around my car,
and not to be boxed in with no escape from a bad driver next to me.

Fred - So.SF