Re: [Roadsters] It won't start....

To: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] It won't start....
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:58:15 -0500
What kind of compression do you have? If the cam is out of time it the
compression will be lower than normal.

Make sure the distributor is pointing to #1 when the valves on #1` are
closed.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Eddie, On 4/19/2009 10:28 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001