Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@roadrunner.com>
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:31:58 -0500
Yup, Suze Hammond. She was a Roadster mechanic. As I recall she had a
stash of Roadsters out in her back yard, one rolling body had a rather
substantial tree growing up through the shifter hole! Wonder what became
of her.

Tom Walter is still in the Austin area. I think he still watches this
list from time to time. He is now out of Roadsters and building his own
plane. I'm not much into small aircraft and would rather stay on the
ground with bugs in my teeth! DAMN! I need to get my 67.5 back on the
road! The engine rebuild has been on hold for more than too long now.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Victor Laury, On 4/27/2009 10:25 PM: