Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: <fj201@cox.net>
From: michael poorboy <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:17:24 +0000
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:47:19 -0700
From: fj201@cox.net
To: vlaury@roadrunner.com
CC: pat@hornesystemstx.com; roadsterx@hotmail.com;
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

I must have been one of the older lurkers as I think I must have subscribed
when I still had a hand crank computer!

Ron Hamilton (still fj20) but out of roadsters

I figured some of us old timers were still on here :) . A long time ago Ron
sent me an email with a list containing

characteristics of Roadster part vendors, it didn't have any names next to any
of them. I filled in the blanks of who

I thought fit each one of them, and I got all of them right.

I know we drooled over your FJ powered Roadster. I saw my first FJ conversion
in Les's shop back in 96' on my way

back up to Idaho. I don't think there were any SR conversions done yet.

it is good to hear from you Ron !!  The hand cranked computer must have been
before dial up ;)

Mike