Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: <vlaury@roadrunner.com>, <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
From: michael poorboy <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:42:58 +0000
Vic,

I only remember a few of the names you listed . Gordon, Tom, Jim Tyler, Pina,
a few other prime contributors.

I know a lot of folks moved on to 311S.org when it was set up, but I sure do
miss the days of the active Roadster list.

We could get a good accurate answer in a matter of a day back then. I met a
lot of people on this list, and still keep

in touch. I figured a lot of people like myself are in lurk mode most of the
time, and don't even reply :( .I sure hope all

of you old list members are well, and hope to see you at an event in the
future. I might bite the bullitt, and tow the race

car down to Shasta this year for the 25th Anniversary.

Mike