Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:01:01 -0600
I'm a "Noob kid on the block"...   : )

so new...I still have my "Mailing list subscription confirmation notice"

for mailing list Datsun-roadsters   Tue 10/21/2008 9:29 PM    ---  woot

Dead Bettys Been at upholstery for over a month...

Seems I live dead center in the land of maqana

Glad to hear slovang was so successful...I'm gunna be there next year...  :
)

Ed Mitchell
Las Cruces, NM
1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761
http://www.ziaroc.com/
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    _Dead Betty  : )