Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:38:13 -0700
I think I subscribed in early 1997, when I needed information on
disassembling my '68 2000. I had that car since 1971, and sadly had no
idea the mailing list existed. I remember seeing names of major
posters like Suze Hammond, Tom Walter, Gordon Glasgow, and thinking
how the heck did they know so much about roadsters and why? I met
Michael "Calspeed" Carrion right after that and started meeting some
of these wonderful folks; a life-changing time for me. Also downloaded
and printed some of the posts back to '95, got them buried somewhere.

I blame the list for my now owning 3-1/2 roadsters. Been in lurk mode
the last few years due to personal reasons, but still here!

Fred Katz - So.SF