Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: roadsterx@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: jeffvh@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:23:37 -0400
I'm sure I've been on since the 90's and transitioned through at least one list
server change.
?
I'm enjoying networking? and sharing roadster pictures with?a bunch of Roadster
list participants on Facebook.? Michael Carion / aka "Calspeed" just found some
of us in the Facebook roadster community.? For me, the Facebook roadster group
has the potential to be the 21st century version of the list..
Jeff Von Holten
SRL311 12920? Columbus OH