Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: wschaibe@ucsd.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:32:26 -0400
 Not sure how that might have happened, Bill.
?I do remember in the early days around when Frank Beer was around, there were
little business cards for the SoCal Roadster group that we were instructed to
leave on the windsheild of a Roadster if we saw one so that they could hook up
with other owners.
Linda