Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question

To: "'Pat Mahoney'" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>, "'datsun roadster'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question
From: "Garth Cuthbert" <gcuthber@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:24:45 -0800
If you suspect your alternator to be a load rather than an energy source,
disconnect its output to the +12V buss and try and start your truck. If the
engine starts and runs for an extended period you have a defective
alternator and or charging circuit issues. I would suggest charging a good
battery prior testing to eliminate a sub par battery.

Garth