Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question

To: Pat Mahoney <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>, datsun roadster
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question
From: Steve Wells <sew_cpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:34:14 -0800 (PST)
I lost the alternater on my 68 1600 some years ago on a trip from Los Angeles
to Sacramento ~ about 440 miles, 7 hr trip.

I was able to drive on just the battery from L.A. to Tulare, about 300 miles.
I then stopped at a gas station, had them recharge the battey for 3 hrs and
completed my trip.

Steve Wells
68-1600
68-2000