Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, peter harrison
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question
From: Steve Wells <sew_cpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 23:54:14 -0800 (PST)
It gets worse on my Roadster story below. I was in college, didn't have the
money to replace the alternator so when it got dark, I tucked in behind a 58
footer semi and drove the last 140 miles WITHOUT the headlites on. I figured
if the semi was loaded and hit something, it would still take longer than my 1
ton roadster to stop. People kept flashing me high beams the whole way and I
thought, do they really think I don't know my lights are off?? Not smart, but
no other choice. Begged my Dad for the money to replace the alternator when I
got into Sacramento.