Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] non roadster question
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 19:22:56 -0500
 Discussed on the 311 list and one opinion is that it can kill one or more
diodes in the alt. Some feel it takes longer to do that then a quick
disconnect. I'd be hesitant to find out. When my alt was having problems
despite a rebuild, a whole bunch of things had to be checked, Voltage
regulator, grounds, plug connections etc Can be kind of frustrating.

Linda