fot

RE: composit leaf springs

To: Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>,
Subject: RE: composit leaf springs
From: rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:55:36 -0500 (EST)
Chip Bond sez:
> Just let me sat that I am, emphatically, supportive of the
> spirit of vintage racing organizations.

And I feel the need to add:  For those who don't know
me, my sense of humor tends to run to the sarcastic
and cynical at times.  I've got a deep love for vintage
racing (details supplied on request <grin> ) and my
recent attempts at humor should not be taken as advocating
cheating or any such nefarious behavior.  Heck, I used
to be pretty good at getting drivers black flagged when
I was flagging...  Anyway, please remember that there
is quite a mix of folks on this group with different
interests, operating under different sets of rules, but
I think we all share a warped fascination with the
products of Coventry.

best wishes for a Happy Holiday to all of you,

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU
http://avery.med.virginia.edu/~rjl6n/homepage.htm