fot

Re: Fuel System Questions

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel System Questions
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:25:24 EST
I too fought this problem with the 150 Strombergs.  I finally gave up and went
to triple Webers.  A solution not previously available to SCCA racers.
Clearly there is a solution.  When I mentioned this issue to a past SCCA
champion in Florida he replied that indeed the problem was solved long ago by
drilling an additional vent hole for the float chamber as the fuel surge in
high G corners covered the vent.  I didn't follow him at the time and haven't
gone back to study it as it is not a problem antmore.  If someone has the
answer I would love to see it posted