fot

RE: Early High Port Heads & Figure 8's

To: "fot mail list " <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Early High Port Heads & Figure 8's
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 00 10:41:09 -0800
>As I grow older I find that my mind sometimes plays tricks on me.  Hope
>that doesn't happen to anyone else on the list!

That is exactly why I have such a big personal web site!  It holds a lot
of the things I have learned and just know I will forget without writing
it down somewhere.  I decided to write it down in a web site in case my
notes might be useful to anyone else.  And so I can access them away from
home (Me Mum didn't rise a dummy, just a forgetful child).

I did a lot of research on TR2-4A heads in 1988 and early '89. and have
the results in the Triumph section of my web site.

I also found my notes on what TR3A bulkhead hole was used for what VERY
helpful when I was ready to hang parts on my newly painted TR3A.

Take care,

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.shadow-catcher.net      <- Photography for sale
http://www.overlander.net          <- Web directory for Land Rover
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman   <- My personal web site

"In the world of type A & type B drivers consider me a type C gypsy
traveler.  Destinations are optional and not necessarily desirable."