fot

Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:58:12 EDT
I think that Jack Drews is also going through this confirmation process of
TR3A to TR4 frame width running changes. Thanks Brad.

See you at Texas World Speedway in October....rumor has it that you are going
to make an appearance there.

Joe (A)

<< I can confirm the bolt in arrangment for a TR4 axle under a TR3.  My early
TR4 (CT288L) was originally a TR3 frame that was modified by the factory to
TR4 specs.  All of the changes took place on the front suspension area where
they widened the frame slightly.  The rear suspension remained in tact with
NO changes.

 Hey Andy, one other thing, whose 3B were you talking about....???!!!!