fot

Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4

To: WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Technical Question-TR3A Axle Conversion to TR4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:04:34 EDT
Bill...

Wow that's it!!!

Bingo!!!

Interesting for those who did not know this and mundane for those who did.

Thanks!!!!

Go from there on decisions for your vintage TR3A.

Joe (A)

BTW, Bill,I will be in Pittsburgh area for a short period of time on
Wednesday. You somewhere near?

<< I may be misunderstanding your question, but a TR-4 axle is an exact fit
under a TR-3 without any changes.  I did this 20 years ago when SCCA first
allowed the same track for both TR-3's and TR-4's.  The distance between
perch positions is the same. >>