fot

RE: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:14:15 -0600
Bill wrote:
        << GRATTAN could handle the road racing aspects, and the local
        countryside lends itself to rallys, but we would have to search
for a
        suitable autocross location. >>

The autox portion of this could easily use the track itself, structured
as a time trials event.

Scott Barr
sbarr@mccarty-law.com
(920) 766-4693