fot

Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 22:35:00 EST
In a message dated 12/21/00 6:00:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
greenman62@hotmail.com writes:

<< since we're talking about Michigan... What about Grattan? >>
  For those that have never been to western Michigan, it is a fantastic
location in July/August. A popular vacation location with lots of activities
and lodging to offer. I vacation every year near Grand Haven, have driven
round Gingerman, and would love to race there if I can get my car there from
LA. I hear Grattan is also very good. In fact, Grand Rapids has put on street
races including Trans Am for the past few years in August so there could be
good local support for an All-Triumph event. Is it central enough? Depends on
from where the greatest number of entrants comes from.

John Frymark