fot

Re: Open diff

To: "Tony Drews" <drewst03@home.com>, "Amici Triumphi"
Subject: Re: Open diff
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:16:52 -0800
When I drove Theo Loevenovich's TR-3 in some west coast vintage events, in
the early 90s, when it had an open diff, there was a BIG problem with
wheelspin out of any 2'nd gear corners.  I t required a very gentle driving
style.  The Detroit Locker that it usually ran  made it around 2 seconds a
lap quicker at Sears Point than I could do with the open diff.

Regards, Greg Solow