fot

Re: Open diff

To: TJSenty@eishome.com, WEmery7451@aol.com
Subject: Re: Open diff
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:44:08 EST
In a message dated 2/11/01 3:00:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
TJSenty@eishome.com writes:

<<  So.....did the rest of the day go ok?? >>

I am happy to say that it did.  Amazing, after the terrible start for this
weekend!  The spare axle assembly was a 3.7 ratio, and at that time I was
using a 4.55 ratio due to the larger wheel diameter due to tire profiles used
in those days.  I still got credit for the race and even finished ahead of a
few cars.

In spite of my senior moments, I can still remember most of my experiences in
the 60's and 70's.