fot

Re: Open diff

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Open diff
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:00:40 -0500
Tony, I ran my street TR3 in Autocrosses and it would lift the inside
rear tire and just spin away.  I had the same car at Lime Rock and it
was fine, but I was not very fast since every thing was stock and old.
I probably was not fast enough for wheel lift to be problem.  I am 14
seconds faster in the race car.  I would suspect that if the corners
are not very sharp the car would be fine, but in a tight corner you
could have a problem.  Joe(B)