fot

Re: Commission plate query

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commission plate query
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:33:11 -0800
Leon :

Just like the external VIN plate, I believe your car is exempt from the
closed crankcase requirement due to it's age.  Even the valve seals are
probably not required, unless the smoke is really bad.  Sealed beam
headlamps are also no longer a requirement (even though they were in
1963).  Right-hand dip is certainly a good idea, but I don't think it is
required.

Sorry about the name thing, I assumed you found the 'i' preferable to
the 'e' when the accent was not available.

Randall