fot

Re: welded difs

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: welded difs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:49:16 -0700
I was running a welded diff in my autocrosser and once I had it going it
performed well, but I had to bite my lip
every time I turned the wheels at low speeds.  All the bucking and groaning
from the U-Joints and rotoflex couplers told me that I had better get a
Quaife.  So I did and have never regretted the expense.

My .02 worth!

Joe (C)