fot

RE: welded difs

To: sbarr@mccarty-law.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: welded difs
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:37:43
I think a group buy on Quaiffes would be great . I have talked to the Quaife
guys several times when I was looking for one . They gave me the impression
that they have very little market for the small frame Triumphs and that they
make very few diffs for them . They would however build them in lots if
someone could provide proof that there is still a market for them . It
personally took me several weeks and tons of phone calls to locate the
Quaife that I bougth for my Gt-6 . It would be really nice to have another
one one the shelf if this one fails someday . If FOT gets a group buy going
I am in .
                           Andy
                        72 EP Gt-6 in lots of parts