fot

Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:21:20 EDT
       I recall that in Paul's magazine there was advertisements for aluminum
fenders and other body components offered by a UK firm. I am curious whether
anyone on the list has any experience with using the aluminum parts.

       From time to time, I have seen conjecture in the literature that such
aluminum parts were constructed at the factory for special orders. If this
could be confirmed, it would open the door for some legal modifications.

       I would love to see more recent SCCA Triumph Tr3s run in Group 10 with
fiberglass modifications and all. Mid-pack would be a great performance given
what is in Group 10.

Cary