fot

RE: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc

To: Ronald R Gates <Ronald.R.Gates@usa.dupont.com>,
Subject: RE: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:53:36 -0700
I have a set of knee pucks for my leathers that have titanium chips in
them. When you drag  your knee on the pavement you get a big fire trail of
sparks. Looks very cool and it pisses the guy behind you off, because it
puts little black flecks on his visor. Most of the race orgs banned
them--spoilsports.