fot

RE: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, Rosspemlee@aol.com
Subject: RE: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:42:20 -0700
They (racestorations) actually HAVE a titanium chassis. As Click and Clack
(the tappet brothers) might say...  And even though it makes Bill Dentin
dress up as a postal worker when we say it...  Sure does sound like fun.
Imagine a 100 percent cheatin dog TR3. Titanium chassis, wildwood brakes,
outrageous engine with all the toys, gumball tires, aluminum body, crank
triggered ignition. The whole magilla. Then take it to tech at the most
anal vintage organizations and watch them spin into the ground. You'd
never have to start the engine to have a ball with it.