fot

Re: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc

To: <Rosspemlee@aol.com>, <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum TR3 fenders, etc
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:13:19 -0500
Doug Ross wrote:

> Daryl Uprichards of Racetorations in the UK makes various panels for TR'S
> (Aluminum) In fact I believe for the right figure he would build you an
> entire tub out of Aluminum.

Darryl was good enough to give me a tour of his shop a few days ago. Among
the customer Triumphs in the shop were two with full aluminum bodies.
Racetorations has got to be the ultimate toy shop for TR racers. If they
don't have what you want, they'll make it, but most folks would run out of
money before needing something they don't already make.

Jim Hill