fot

Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....

To: "Michael D. Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Sort of an LBC question... but not exactly....
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:23:02 +1300
Michael,
For various reasons I am very involved with sort of problem at the moment, I
won't go into it all on list. However you will get some very useful
information at www.abd.org.uk, particularly the link on the left about
"Speed" and the one on the right about your right to silence. Basically you
are being asked to admit that you are guilty, let them prove you are. By
your own constitution if being questioned about this "offence" you do not
have to answer, and being threatened with a fine if you don't confess is
duress, again not allowed in your constitution. I'll write more off list.
John Kipping